No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Evander Holyfield Making The Rounds in Russia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Evander Holyfield Making The Rounds in Russia

Promoter Vladimir Hryunov has brought former undisputed heavyweight champion Evander Holyfield to Russia to take part in numerous events with the press, amateurs and local boxing fans.

"I am very glad that I came to Russia to support the young boxers and I am glad to be here today in this beautiful mall," Holyfield said. "My mother told me to try to be a champion in everything that I do. With these words I never wavered. Now I bring to you her parting words, believe in yourself and always strive for your goal no matter what . A mother is never wrong."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Seems Like they appreciate an ATG like holyfield a lot more than do here in the US. I'm glad to see him get a decent payday for showing up places after his financial turmoil

Comment

I wonder how many kids walk up to him and ask, "May I please see your ear?" Kids are pretty honest in that way. Holyfield and that ear are probably a legend.

Comment

That's nice. I wish Evander the best.

Comment

He looks in great shape for his age.

Comment

This is much better than seeing him continue to fight. Im glad he's stayed away from returning once again

Comment

Pic #9. You know what Holyfield is thinking...

Comment

He looks just a bit thicker in the waist than I've ever seen him before.

Comment

Hopkins vs Holyfield!! Warrrrrr zzzzzz... ... ....

Comment

Working...
                  X