No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Still Hopes To Get Chavez Jr. By Year's End

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin Still Hopes To Get Chavez Jr. By Year's End

WBA/IBO middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin was disappointed when a proposed July 19th pay-per-view bout against Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. fell through. Golovkin understands that Chavez Jr. has some issues with his promoter that he must work through but still holds out hope that the fight can come to fruition before the year is over. [Click Here To Read More]

WAR Golovkin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

expose that hype train

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      WAR Golovkin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

expose that hype train
      GGG vs Chavez Jr will be the battle of the hype trains, both overhyped bums.

Comment

GGG should aim for at least a contender if no Chavez, who also happens to be overhyped

Comment

I believe that GGG still has much to prove and is slightly overrated at this point. But in no way shape or form is he as over hyped as Junior happens to be.

Comment

i hope this fight happens! i also hope they do it at the Forum!!!! complete sale out!!! GGG the mercenary will demolish anyone from 154 to 167! that being said this fight would be an EPIC battle. may the best chingon win!! VIVA MEXICO CANBRONES!!! banda, barbies, tekila & norteÑo. SoCal style!

Comment

Glovkin/Abraham overseas sounds nice to me too.

Comment

I keep repeating here: I'm no Russian and I'm no fan of their boxers...

But I'm still curious to understand why the American top dogs don't fight Kovalev and Golovkin...

(Don't tell me that Ward called Golovkin -- Ward wanted to divert the media attention from the fact that as Kovalev called him lately...)

The overhype theory would work as soon as the two guys get schooled eventually...
                Last edited by MDPopescu; 05-21-2014, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Raw Dog View Post
                  Glovkin/Abraham overseas sounds nice to me too.
                  Sauerland doesn't give the Abraham wurst to the pigs -- Abraham generates money there... Golovkin would retire the old and slow King Arthur...

Comment

I hope the fight gets made. Nobody wants to fight Golovkin, too much risk, too little money.

Comment

Working...
                    X