Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Says Marquez Had Blister, Likes Pacquiao in Macau

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nacho Says Marquez Had Blister, Likes Pacquiao in Macau

According to trainer Nacho Beristain, Mike Alvarado was very lucky last Saturday night at The Forum in Inglewood, California. The Hall of Fame trainer revealed that Juan Manuel Marquez had a very bad blister on his left foot and it severely bothered him during the fight. Marquez won a dominating twelve round unanimous decision. Nacho was happy with the performance, but says the blister prevented Marquez from closing things out with a knockout when he had Alvarado in trouble.

[Click Here To Read More]

Interesting, really no need to say that as Alvarado is a tough guy and JMM beat the **** out of him so it is not like it is an excuse for a bad performance.

The last part is an interesting observation, but you never can really avoid taxes it is just a matter of JMM paying the US or Mexico which I believe are close but probably more in the US.

Comment

Did Nacho have to bring up the blister?

Stick the finger to MGM. Any promoter would be rightfully disappointed if they got screwed with advertising of a competitor during their time to shine.

Comment

jmm vs pac 5 should be in south africa

Comment

Title almost tricked me in thinking it was blisters on his back and chest.

Comment

No thanks to Pacquiao 5. Enough is enough. The fight doesn't make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
              No thanks to Pacquiao 5. Enough is enough. The fight doesn't make sense.
              Paq has no opponent this year that will generate big money, he NEEDS Marquez and Juan also needs Manny for that 5th belt. . so it kinda does make sense.

Comment

The taxes! Why did he bring that up? America is tax crazy, I was going to brag, but no place is perfect. They tax you when you make the money, then they tax you when you spend it, and a lot of taxes in between in case you still try to save some. I have to agree with Nacho on that.

Comment

42 Rounds wasn't enough?

Comment

Not all that interested in #5 but Marquez is gonna make a fuck ton of money that's for sure. Over time as the fight nears I always get back on board with Marquez vs Pac fights because they provide an exciting matchup every time fully worth the money.

Comment

Working...
                    X