No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Needs a "Good Reason" To Face Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez Needs a "Good Reason" To Face Pacquiao

INGLEWOOD, CALIF. --- Juan Manuel Marquez isn't ready to make any decisions about who he will fight next after winning a unanimous decision over Mike Alvarado on Saturday night at The Forum.

"I don't know what will happen in my future," Marquez said. "Right now, I go to rest with my family in Mexico City."
    [Click Here To Read More]

How about USD$10m tax free in Macau? Is that a good enough reason?

Comment

Money.......

Comment

We want Pacquaio vs Provodnikov

Marquez vs Mosely "Elderly Roid Challenge" could be on the undercard

Comment

If I'm Marquez I ask for double to triple the amount of money I deserve, not to mention stipulations in my favor. And if they tell me to **** off? Good. The fight shouldn't happen anyway.

Comment

fight carries 2 good reasons for JMM, one is money and two pacquiao has belt at 147, only a rematch with floyd could carry for JMM the same two reasons, but he wont carry that much weight on the negotiation table vs floyd compared to vs manny...

Comment

Pac deserves a shot to come back after that KO. Don't know why JMM is acting like such a kid. He knows he's gonna get paid, people do want to see it again. Not sure if he's doing this to just rub it in Manny face or if he feels that he'd lose this time around.

But no matter what he should give Manny another fight.

Comment

Pac should just leave whining Marquez and fight Provo.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                  Pac should just leave whining Marquez and fight Provo.
                  I have a gut feeling if the Marquez fight doesn't happen and if Marquez fight does happen I hope it's Mexico but highly doubtful.

I think Pac vs Provo could happen.

Comment

After seeing that acne, I doubt Marquez wants to fight any big name opponent who will require blood-testing...

I don't see the fight happening unless there's no blood testing...Marquez would rather fight a lesser-known fighter who won't have leverage to demand blood testing (see Alvarado)...

Comment

Working...
                    X