No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Feels He Can Make Pacquiao-Marquez 5 in Macau

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Feels He Can Make Pacquiao-Marquez 5 in Macau

INGLEWOOD, CALIF. --- Following his unanimous decision victory over Mike Alvarado at The Forum, Juan Manuel Marquez didn't sound so enthusiastic about fifth fight with Manny Pacquiao, but Top Rank CEO Bob Arum believes he can get a fifth fight done.

[Click Here To Read More]

Great then maybe we can get juan-manny 6 in early 2015 and juan-manny 7 by fall!!!

Comment

Maybe he should make uncompetitive fights against c level Guys like Chino or gur

Comment

Oh no it's Juanzilla

Comment

I feel Arum could **** off.

Comment

China? It would be better in the US, thats where the Rivalry started.

Comment

10 dollars......

Comment

It will be interesting to see who is the "A" side of the fight. Manny's PPV numbers have been low against both Rios and Bradley, and Bradley II was one of Manny's lowest live gates to date. So obviously Marquez is just as big of a draw if not more than Manny. If I'm Marquez, I accept no less than 50/50 and I don't fight in Macau, but somewhere that my country men/women can be there to support me (maybe Texas). Marquez did KO Manny and just gave a brilliant performance against Alvarado. Marquez's problem, however, is that he has no other opponent that is PPV worthy in Top Rank's stable.

Comment

I hope Marquez says **** you Arum. This is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    It will be interesting to see who is the "A" side of the fight. Manny's PPV numbers have been low against both Rios and Bradley, and Bradley II was one of Manny's lowest live gates to date. So obviously Marquez is just as big of a draw if not more than Manny. If I'm Marquez, I accept no less than 50/50 and I don't fight in Macau, but somewhere that my country men/women can be there to support me (maybe Texas). Marquez did KO Manny and just gave a brilliant performance against Alvarado. Marquez's problem, however, is that he has no other opponent that is PPV worthy in Top Rank's stable.
                    You kidding me?

It's always going to be Pac unless they fight in Mexico

Comment

Working...
                    X