No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho: If Alvarado Runs, Marquez Will Track Him Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nacho: If Alvarado Runs, Marquez Will Track Him Down

BELL, CALIF. --- Legendary Mexican trainer Nacho Beristain has been in this position countless times. It's fight week and everybody wants to know how he thinks the fight is going to go down.

Beristain's greatest student, Juan Manuel Marquez, faces Mike Alvarado on Saturday night at The Forum on HBO.

"It's going to be a big battle," Beristain said at Azteca Boxing Club. "I know Alvarado is bigger and he's going to come in strong and ready to go. Marquez is ready to go. It's going to be a battle."
    [Click Here To Read More]

i like how nobody calls marquez and nacho out when they uses the term "running".. and nacho has been using that word as of lately too LOL

Comment

Alvarado will not run, he didnt against rios or provodnikov why would he against a small fighter like marquez

Comment

I don't really think Alvarado will run but let's face it if he tries to use movement as a tactic he isn't Bradley or mayweather so nothing to worry about there what makes this fight different from the Bradley fight is that mike will engage the fight with Marquez it's just his style of fighting and that will play right into Marquez's favor with Juan landing counter shots and beautiful combinations styles make fights and alvarado's style suits Marquez perfect.

Comment

What does Nacho mean run?? Fighters are not going to stand there like their feet are planted in cement and just throw punches.

Comment

Plus when Alvarado does try to use movement he ends up looking like a stiff ******

Comment

i can see marquez KO'ing alvarado.

Comment

As much as I want Marquez to win this, Alvarado is the bigger, taller, more powerful man and he will not run, it will be a war and there's a big chance that Marquez gets knocked down and loses a decision because a KD or two. He is old already, even though he's still competitive. The only thing Marquez has left is his power and timing, but his speed and legs are not there anymore.

I hope you win Marquez, and then fight Pacquiao, beat him and retire.

Comment

Alvarado is a much bigger guy? Alvarado looks taller and has a longer reach, but i don't see him as being stronger than JMM? Alvarado comes in from 140 lbs

Comment

Marquez is terrible when he has to chase his opponents. Recent examples Bradley and Fedchenko. Pac just comes at him so it's great for Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                    X