Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Mayweather Fought Brilliantly With Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Mayweather Fought Brilliantly With Maidana

BELL, CALIF. --- Timothy Bradley said he was very entertained by Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s majority decision victory over Marcos Maidana a couple of weeks ago.

"It was a really good fight," Bradley said at Wednesday's Juan Manuel Marquez-Mike Alvarado workout at Azteca Boxing Club. "I didn't get a chance to see the actual fight that night, but I did see the replay. It was a very entertaining fight. I thought Floyd fought brilliantly. I liked the fact that he actually stayed in the pocket. He fought and didn't move around a lot. I mean, he gave the fans what they were asking for, so I thought he fought brilliantly. I thought Maidana fought very well. Really good strategy from (his trainer Robert) Garcia. I think it was great. I thought it was a great fight. I thought Maidana did very well in the fight and they put on a great, great show."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Love to see Timmy vs Khan, great fight. Maybe a slight problem between promoters, but the timing would be right and it's a perfect fight to end the detente.

Comment

Tell it like it is Timmy!

Haters gonna hate.

Comment

Seems everyone enjoyed Mayweather-Maidana. The rematch is going to be too tempting ($/PPV-wise) to pass up, I believe.

I really wish Bradley had more options at TR. Maybe Oscar and Bob can work something out. Bradley-Porter would be a damn good scrap.

Comment

class act timmy boy.. shoulda return the fire by saying floyd fought like an old man LOL.

Comment

yet that classless prick said Tim fought like an amateur....SMH

see the difference between a class act and ****** thug trash

Comment

Well Bradley also thought he beat Pacquiao 8 rounds to 4...so if that's his idea of fighting brilliantly...

If you call getting hit over 200 times and having a bruised face fighting brilliantly...

Then yes, Floyd fought brilliantly

Comment

Originally posted by Snake4380 View Post
                Well Bradley also thought he beat Pacquiao 8 rounds to 4...so if that's his idea of fighting brilliantly...

If you call getting hit over 200 times and having a bruised face fighting brilliantly...

Then yes, Floyd fought brilliantly
                Somebody's mad!

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                  Somebody's mad!
                  Not only is he mad, he has a little difficulty with math. Floyd got hit over 200 times...that's correct. He was hit 221 times. However Floyd hit Maidaina 231 times. 231>221. Not only that Maidana landed 221/858, which is 26% Floyd landed 231/426, which is 54% As many power shots as Maidana threw, 185/540 is only 34% Floyd landed 178/274 of his poer shots, which is a ridiculous 65% of his power shots. I would say Floyd still won.

Comment

[QUOTE=Bronx2245;14557711]Not only is he mad, he has a little difficulty with math. Floyd got hit over 200 times...that's correct. He was hit 221 times. However Floyd hit Maidaina 231 times. 231>221. Not only that Maidana landed 221/858, which is 26% Floyd landed 231/426, which is 54% As many power shots as Maidana threw, 185/540 is only 34% Floyd landed 178/274 of his poer shots, which is a ridiculous 65% of his power shots. I would say Floyd still won.[/QUOTE

Copybox is ****

Comment

Working...
                    X