No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Memo Heredia on Marquez's Camp For Alvarado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Memo Heredia on Marquez's Camp For Alvarado

Los Angeles, California - Luis Sandoval catches up with Angelo "Memo" Heredia, strength and conditioning coach of former four division champion Juan Manuel Marquez, to discuss the upcoming HBO televised catch-weight fight with Mike Alvarado, a former WBO junior welterweight champion, at The Forum.
    [Click Here To Read More]

100% natural!!!

Comment

in befor Pac-craps scream PEDS PEDS

Comment

One of the best strength and conditioning coach's in the game.

Comment

Does the drug testing include the carbon isotope ratio that detects any synthetic amount of testosterone.......?

If not....

Comment

The creator of Hulkez right there, can't really judge as I would do the same in Marquez shoes. If I was a professional fighter, this guy and Ariza would definitely be in my corner. ;D

A lot of people give most of the credit to Memo but few know that his father is the scientist behind it all. I saw an interesting interview with both on ESPN a month or two ago.

It's easy to judge from the outside but once you're a professional athlete it is hard not to consider taking enhancements to not only keep up (since most are on something - even the playing field) but also give yourself and your family the type of lifestyle / wealth they've never experienced. It is a very complex situation. I have no problem with PEDs, the only problem I have with Marquez is the whole ducking Pacquiao as soon as he finally wins crap.

Comment

Comment

What people don't take into consideration when making these PED allegations about Marquez is that before Memo came around, he thought drinking his own piss is good for him and that the right way to move up in weight is to lift rocks and eat a lot of tortillas.

It's not out of the realm of possibility that he achieved that physique by simply using modern training methods for the first time in his career.

Comment

Exactly

Originally posted by Black Barty View Post
                  What people don't take into consideration when making these PED allegations about Marquez is that before Memo came around, he thought drinking his own piss is good for him and that the right way to move up in weight is to lift rocks and eat a lot of tortillas.

It's not out of the realm of possibility that he achieved that physique by simply using modern training methods for the first time in his career.

You hit it right on the button. We dont know if he has taken anything illegal or not, but I do know is its all a science. if you eat correctly and exercise right, he can have the body he has and some. Plus he doesn't have an over exaggerated physique anyhow!!!

Comment

Originally posted by az13brown View Post
                    You hit it right on the button. We dont know if he has taken anything illegal or not, but I do know is its all a science. if you eat correctly and exercise right, he can have the body he has and some. Plus he doesn't have an over exaggerated physique anyhow!!!
                    You remember when dumb azz Lederman interviewed Chavez after the De la Hoya and said bbboooooo ssshhhhiiiiiidddddd same goes for this comment man. Marquez doped up for the Manny fight.... u don't become Tyson overnight....anyways he a crybaby.... booooo I should be 57? and 1 boooo.... get a life man

Comment

Working...
                    X