No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Walters Working at Steady Pace For Vic Darchinyan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Walters Working at Steady Pace For Vic Darchinyan

The "regular" world featherweight champion of the World Boxing Association (WBA), Nicholas Walters (23-0, 19KOs), is training hard for his second title defense, which is going to be held in Macau, China, on May 31.

Celso Chavez, the coach of Walters, said his fighter will travel over on the 21st to Asia, where he will face former world champion Vic Darchinyan (39-6-1, 28KOs). Walters will be accompanied by Chavez and his father. [Click Here To Read More]

Why the hell isn't hbo showing this fight. It's a good one. Hbo is so frustrating at this moment. Showtime is just outworking them when it comes to televising cards and the quantity of fights we are getting.

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
      Why the hell isn't hbo showing this fight. It's a good one. Hbo is so frustrating at this moment. Showtime is just outworking them when it comes to televising cards and the quantity of fights we are getting.
      Which fights are HBO airing May 31st

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        Which fights are HBO airing May 31st
        I've heard the Zou shimming fight then donaire and after that they are takin the telecast to England for Froch vs groves. I guess the entire undercard will be on top rank tv.

Comment

I've heard the Zou shimming fight then donaire and after that they are takin the telecast to England for Froch vs groves. I guess the entire undercard will be on top rank tv.
          Zhou fighting on the 19th.

I think they're just showing Donaire and Ivenivtigh (IBF dude) and then the Froch/Groves card/main

Comment

That is a very good fight. Walters looks impressive and he can bang! Darchinyan stills seems to have plenty left in the tank.
            This should produce fireworks.

Some nice fights coming together now.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              That is a very good fight. Walters looks impressive and he can bang! Darchinyan stills seems to have plenty left in the tank.
              This should produce fireworks.

Some nice fights coming together now.
              I'm meh with Vic at Featherweight... farcry from when he was dominant.... but he almost became relavant again with that Donaire fight.... Donaire looked like walking pooh

Comment

I'm pretty sure HBO is showing this fight

Comment

Working...
                X