No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto-Martinez PPV Undercard Officially Announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cotto-Martinez PPV Undercard Officially Announced

NEW YORK -- Miguel Cotto Promotions, DiBella Entertainment and Sampson Boxing will present three intriguing 10-round battles which will be featured on the pay-per-view undercard headlined by the MIGUEL COTTO vs. SERGIO "Maravilla" MARTÍNEZ World Middleweight Championship. The Cotto vs. Martinez world middleweight championship event will take place on Saturday, June 7 at Madison Square Garden and will be produced and distributed by HBO Pay-Per-View®, beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET / 6:00 p.m. PT.

[Click Here To Read More]

With an undercard like that, I probably won't even watch it at the bar. Stream it is.

Comment

The ****...

This PPV had potential.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I mean for today's standards this undercard isn't terrible but it's close to terrible lol. Bob Arum's excruciating undercards are still worse. I'd rather be waterboarded than watch a Bob Arum ppv undercard js.

I still laugh at these Floyd-worshipers who act like Floyd's PPV sales would be the same even without Canelo and the other "expensive" undercards lol. I remember Mayweather-worshipers screaming...Floyd sells more PPVs than Pacquiao he should get the bigger share lol...although Pac-Cotto did better than Mayweather-Marquez when the undercards were pretty even. And Pac did better with Marquez than Floyd did...

Do you Floyd-worshipers live in reality or do you just want to give Floyd that Michael Sam draft day kiss treatment, jw?

I'm sure Floyd would not fight Martinez at MW either..he'd rather fight Maidana and force him to wear pillow gloves, fight Glass-chinned Khan, or retire
        Last edited by Snake4380; 05-12-2014, 12:24 PM.

Comment

I honestly only want to see the Main Event

Comment

part of cotto's agreement for allowing TopRank to co-promote was to allow him to pick and choose his own undercard ..<< before all the negative Arum comment's

Comment

That's a weak undercard

Comment

Its not THAT bad...well ehhh...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  NEW YORK -- Miguel Cotto Promotions, DiBella Entertainment and Sampson Boxing will present three intriguing 10-round battles which will be featured on the pay-per-view undercard headlined by the MIGUEL COTTO vs. SERGIO "Maravilla" MARTÍNEZ World Middleweight Championship. The Cotto vs. Martinez world middleweight championship event will take place on Saturday, June 7 at Madison Square Garden and will be produced and distributed by HBO Pay-Per-View®, beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET / 6:00 p.m. PT.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  Why do you think Arum promised Cotto a bigger payday than he would get with Canelo?

Bigger cut from the PPV, and of course, the trademark cheap TR undercard. Both Cotto and Martinez will get paid handsomely, but fans should know that the undercard will take a hit.

Comment

If you wanted this fight to happen you can't really complain about the undercard. They have to keep it cheap.

Comment

Working...
                    X