No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto/Martinez "Face Off" Debuts on May 17, HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cotto/Martinez "Face Off" Debuts on May 17, HBO

Fight fans eager for a unique inside look at the red-hot June 7th HBO Pay-Per-View® world middleweight championship battle between superstars Miguel Cotto and Sergio Martinez, the 160-pound lineal champ, should mark their calendars to catch an all-new edition of "Face Off," starring the two prizefighters. “Face Off With Max Kellerman: Cotto/Martinez” debuts Saturday, May 17 at 12:30 a.m. (ET/PT) immediately following the World Championship Boxing® presentation from The Forum in Inglewood, CA on HBO.

[Click Here To Read More]

Is this fight going to have a 24 /7?

Comment

Cotto will break his will and take his titles.

Comment

2 Days: Sergio Martinez is on Saturday as well.

Comment

Sergio's had a LONG ass layoff. In any other circumstance, even the bootleg Sergio that fought Murray should whoop that ass, but long ass layoff at this age, ionno.

Comment

There's gonna be a lot of Miguel Cotto fans upset after this fight. I'm ready to hear all the excuses. He's too small. Not fast enough. Can't hit a "159" ponders hard enough.

Comment

I thought i had already seen a face off for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyLarry View Post
                There's gonna be a lot of Miguel Cotto fans upset after this fight. I'm ready to hear all the excuses. He's too small. Not fast enough. Can't hit a "159" ponders hard enough.
                I'm a Cotto fan... like Cotto we've learned to deal with defeat he's lost 4 times now. It's not really much of a surpise at this point.

Comment

Working...
                X