No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Henry Ramirez on Arreola's Defeat to Stiverne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Henry Ramirez on Arreola's Defeat to Stiverne

USC Galen Center, Los Angeles, California - Luis Sandoval catches up with Henry Ramirez, trainer of heavyweight contender Chris Arreola, to discuss his boxer's sixth round technical knockout loss in his rematch with Bermane Stiverne, what went wrong in the rematch, what's next for Arreola's and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Henry Sucks as a trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
      Henry Sucks as a trainer.
      He's not a bad trainer but he's a bad influence on Arreola I think from a nutrition perspective because he drinks and is even fatter and more out of shape than Chris. Plus they party together.

Chris should hire a separate Strength and Conditioning coach right now or he'll never reach the next level and will always be a "what if" story.

Either that or just leave Ramirez and go train with Garcia and Ariza.

Comment

If Henry was a good trainer he would have fix Arreola mechanics on punching he throws crappy right hands he sticks his elbow out first when he throws it this reduces you power by turning it into an arm punch. Than I would have told Chris you know we need to hire Arizza as a conditioning Coach, we also need to get on HGH and steroids when your not fighting so we can turn that flab to muscle. If I was his coach thats what I would do. Henry was never a pro trainer he took over when Arrola real trainer died Andy Suarez who also trained Saul Rodridguez who's now with Robert Garcia

Comment

Working...
        X