Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Deontay Wilder Eager To Get His Hands on Stiverne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Deontay Wilder Eager To Get His Hands on Stiverne

USC Galen Center, Los Angeles, California - Luis Sandoval catches up with undefeated heavyweight banger and WBC mandatory challenger, Deontay Wilder, to discuss the rematch between Bermane Stiverne and Chris Arreola, his thoughts on facing Stiverne next and how a fight between the two of them would play out and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

After watching a lot more of Wilder...he has the most shocking power I've ever seen. He has all time great power. BUT...his chin is very questionable to me. He was knocked out as an amateur with head gear on. The few times I've seen him hit..the punches really moved him back, and his defense is not very tight. But his defensive problems could be because he's so overconfident and going for quick KOs. I'm wondering if Wilder is one of those guys who can't take a punch, but can KO anyone with one punch at anytime.

The Stiverne fight is extremely interesting...first Heavyweight fight I've been excited for since Wlad vs. Haye.
    Last edited by Snake4380; 05-11-2014, 01:58 PM.

Comment

I bet Wilder talks to Thurman often baby

Comment

The title is staying in the Caribbean. Stiverne en DosRounds!

Comment

Curious to see what happens next.Think stiverene can bypass wilder
          if he tries to unify belts which he has no chance.I think he has a
          better chance at beating wilder tho.I expect k2 to throw big money
          at don to unify belts.

Comment

Wilder wants his shot. And let's be real. He has a much better chance of beating Stiverne than Wlad. That being said, I think it would be a good idea for him to take an interim fight. Maybe a guy like Arreola. He may do that at the risk of losing. Or, have Stiverne lose to Wlad. But who cares. Stiverne is a paper champion and he has to beat Wlad to become THEE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION anyway.

Comment

I want to see this fight. Hopefully Stiverne can test Wilder.

Comment

Easy work for Deontay. He'll crack right through Stiverne's weak guard and dispose of him in 1 rd. Avoiding Wlad after that will be the real challenge...

Comment

If Bermane fights his left hand low all night, he gonna get hit with that Alambama Slamma.

Glad to hear Wilder says he isn't superman and that he too can get KO'd. Sounds light years ahead of Broner in wisdom.

Comment

Deontay is the only Haymon fighter I like, other than maybe Paulie, but he's probably out the game. I still think I'd favour Wlad over Wilder though--I think K's chin has gotten better somehow.

Comment

Working...
                    X