No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse Eyes Garcia, Hopes Maidana Gets Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matthysse Eyes Garcia, Hopes Maidana Gets Mayweather

Argentine puncher Lucas Matthysse said "I was Rocky Balboa" when reflecting on his last ring appearance, which took place on April 26 in Carson, California. Matthysse survived two knockdowns and scored three of his own to stop John Molina Jr. in the eleventh round. Matthysse (35-3-1, 33 KOs) is now hoping for a rematch with WBA/WBC junior middleweight champion Danny Garcia, who won a twelve round unanimous decision when they faced off last September in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Lmaooo now Lucas wants a rematch he wanted to retire after Danny whooped that ass he was praying for Danny to move up so he can get a vacant belt stop it Lucas you can't take shots from punchers you fold Danny finishes you off this time

Comment

You have to admire how honest Lucas always is.I think a rematch with Danny would be a 50/50 and neither guy looked spectacular in their last outing in supposedly showcase fights.

Comment

What was Danny's purse for the first fight? I have a feeling he'll only take the rematch if he gets paid a ridiculous amount.

Comment

Have I said how much I love this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            What was Danny's purse for the first fight? I have a feeling he'll only take the rematch if he gets paid a ridiculous amount.
            It was 1.5 million and Lucas made 800k....I'm not sure showtime could go much higher than that for a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              Thats the new ducking, all these hoes ass puerto ricans, AA, cubans, thats how they duck now a days.

Comment

Lucas just saw Maidana go from equal to national hero and they are from the same place virtually. You know this dude is super focused right now, i'm sure seeing his boy become a star lit up a fire in him. Let's see perhaps it's Lucas' time?

Comment

Matthysse telling it like it is about Floyd-Maidana. Respect.

I want to see Danny-Matthysse II. Lucas definitely deserves a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
                    Thats the new ducking, all these hoes ass puerto ricans, AA, cubans, thats how they duck now a days.
                    He was ducking the first time and then he beat Matthysse. Now he's still ducking....lol NSB tards

Comment

Working...
                    X