No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Mayweather Adjusted, Dominated at The End

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: Mayweather Adjusted, Dominated at The End

Saul “Canelo” Alvarez was in Los Angeles on the first stop of a four city tour to promote his pay per view fight with Cuban Erislandy Lara as they will square off July 12th in Las Vegas, NV.

Aside from Alvarez talking about his upcoming assignment, he was asked to share his thoughts regarding this past weekend’s big fight between Floyd “Money” Mayweather and Marcos “Chino” Maidana.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Very similar article from the other day...i thought it was going to be different.

Comment

didn't read the article just the title ... from that I'll just say 'dominated'? more like 'did just about enough'

Comment

Canelo knows Floyd won

Good to see him keeping it 100

Maidana won 4 rounds and Floyd then just ran away with it

Maidana is simply a 4 round fighter and then he gasses

Comment

Floyd won fight during the 2nd half i agree

Comment

canelo got dominated the whole fight vs floyd

Comment

look at people throwing words into his mouth, we know mayweather won more rounds in the end, still does not change the fact chino won 5 of the first 6 rounds

he won the fight, atgs have said it, 44-2, floyds legacy is tarnished, he is getting murdered with his ducking he did now of great fighters

love it when cherry picks backfire

Comment

Just like I've been telling these clowns since Saturday, the fight was 117-111, the first 6 rds I had it 3/3, but from rds 7-12 all Mayweather...I can be generous and give Maidana 4/2 in the first 6 rds, but then he still loses 116-112.
                I dont know how anyone scored that a victory for Maidana, a valiant effort YES, but a victory NO....

Comment

there were some very close rounds that could have gone maidana's way,it was a close fight,a draw would have been good

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                    look at people throwing words into his mouth, we know mayweather won more rounds in the end, still does not change the fact chino won 5 of the first 6 rounds

he won the fight, atgs have said it, 44-2, floyds legacy is tarnished, he is getting murdered with his ducking he did now of great fighters

love it when cherry picks backfire

Comment

Working...
                    X