No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Paul Williams on His Career, Life After Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Paul Williams on His Career, Life After Boxing

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Luis Sandoval catches up with former champion Paul Williams to discuss the return to Las Vegas for the big fight weekend featuring Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Marcos Maidana, dealing with the injuries that ended his fight career, talking about his life after boxing, reflecting back on his career, the big victory that changed his career over Antonio Margarito and more. [Click Here To Read More]

It really warms my heart to see Paul doing so well, always with that huge smile. What an amazing guy, true testament to positivity. God bless you paul. You will be missed in the ring

Comment

Good to see him so positive and that life after boxing is serving him well.

Comment

Paul is a beautiful spirit, a real inspiration. May his blessings outweigh his misfortune many times over.

Comment

What an absolutely incredible spirit. He is everything you want in a fighter. It's a damn shame what happened. Boxing needs guy's like him. I hope and pray that he lives a long, happy and prosperous life because he certainly deserves it.

Comment

Listen you all being so nice and warm towards him.

50% of people on this forum called him words such as 'bum' a 'fraud' a 'ducker'. Said he was overrated, said he had no chin.

People on NSB are pathetic sometimes.

You all need to act a bit more like me, be a real man, appreciate everyone, love everyone, be strong, give to people and love your neighbours and smell good.

I'm so ashamed of some of you.

Comment

It would be nice if lighting struck Paul than by Miracle he started walking. I think his reach and punch out put would have been to much for Mayweather but of course Mayweather would have never fought him

Comment

AMAZING

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
                  Listen you all being so nice and warm towards him.

50% of people on this forum called him words such as 'bum' a 'fraud' a 'ducker'. Said he was overrated, said he had no chin.

People on NSB are pathetic sometimes.

You all need to act a bit more like me, be a real man, appreciate everyone, love everyone, be strong, give to people and love your neighbours and smell good.

I'm so ashamed of some of you.
                  Mostly just smell good.

Comment

Always makes me happy to see Paul the Punisher Williams

He was one of the most talented and entertaining boxers I watched growing up.

Comment

Working...
                    X