No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather, Mike Tyson To Attend The BWAA Awards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather, Mike Tyson To Attend The BWAA Awards

There are only a limited number of tickets still available for the 89th annual BWAA dinner on May 1, 2014 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, but it is advisable they be purchased soon for what has been labelled the Academy Awards of the sport. “The response has been great” said BWAA president Jack Hirsch. “Requests are coming in from all over.” And with good reason, as arguably the two biggest names in the sport will be on hand.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'm still a bit sour about what's happening to Ruslan. You win FOTY, then beat the brakes off Alvarado for the belt, and now you travel to your opponent's backyard to defend the title. I wish him the best, and the best would be GBP in the 140-154. Ruslan vs. Matthysse/Porter/Thurman would be outstanding!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      I'm still a bit sour about what's happening to Ruslan. You win FOTY, then beat the brakes off Alvarado for the belt, and now you travel to your opponent's backyard to defend the title. I wish him the best, and the best would be GBP in the 140-154. Ruslan vs. Matthysse/Porter/Thurman would be outstanding!
      Co-sign! Anyone of those fights would not only make sense and dollars but it'll produce fireworks!!

Comment

I know MR. IRON MIKE TYSON who's the other guy? O yea the one who is hiding under Golden Girls fishnets when he hears the name PACQUIAO. I hope my guys fight like these 2 guys said TYSON. LMNO.

Comment

Working...
        X