No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Molina: I Needed To Prove My Grit, Prove My Will

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: John Molina: I Needed To Prove My Grit, Prove My Will

The boxing world was treated to a great fight Saturday night as Lucas Matthysse and John Molina proved that they not only could give a shot but take one as well as both men took turns putting each other on the canvas. In a Fight of the Year candidate, both men gave a great account of themselves and provided intense action.

For John Molina even in defeat he still feels he still accomplished his ultimate goal; to prove that he belonged.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I believed in Molina's grit already with his come from behind wins over Lundy and Bey. But last night showed he can do I at 140 with the top dogs. I'd love to see Molina rematch Demarco at 140. But I know that wont happen now.

Comment

I don't if it was because he was fighting Lucas that made him look very average but I wasn't particularly impressed.

However, I guess anyone with Molina's power can be dangerous at an elite level. And he seems like a genuine deserving person so I wish him the best.

He keeps fighting like that though, and he won't be boxing much longer...

Comment

i always love seeing an underdog shine like molina did last night. it was supposed to be a walk in the park for matthysse (considering the odds), but molina pulled off one hell of a performance.

Comment

Everyone forgot about that Demarco fight.

Guess this is why broner didn't want to fight him

Comment

I'm still not believing how many shots he took. John Molina is freaking tough.

Comment

John Molina vs Danny Garcia........Make it Happen!

Comment

You sure did buddy, made me a fan last night well done to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                  Everyone forgot about that Demarco fight.

Guess this is why broner didn't want to fight him
                  Yeah, because you know for a fact broner said no to fighting him and not the matchmaker and promoter.

Comment

danny will beat Herrera. Once that right hand gets taken away what is he gonna do ? Danny has the best chin from 140-147.

Comment

Working...
                    X