No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse: Molina is Hardest Puncher I've Ever Faced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matthysse: Molina is Hardest Puncher I've Ever Faced

Lucas Matthysse can add a Fight of the Year candidate to his resume as he and John Molina put on an action packed fire fight Saturday night at the StubHub Center in Carson, CA. Both guys are known for packing a punch so it’s no surprise they both tasted the canvas more than once in their contest.

Molina may have been moving up from 135 pounds but he brought his power along with the additional 5 pounds as he had Matthysse visibly hurt on more than one occasion. When BoxingScene spoke with Matthysse after the fight, he was asked if Molina was the hardest puncher he’s been in the ring with. [Click Here To Read More]

Yea right, you have no chin buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by PurePugilist216 View Post
      Shut up idiot

Comment

Danny messed him up Lucas won't last long and he's staying at 140 to get an easy belt so he can call himself champion a rematch with Garcia would end in a knockout this time Lucas can't take power shots I doubt Molina hits harder then Danny madaina Thurman

Comment

Originally posted by PurePugilist216 View Post
          You can't be serious bro...

Comment

welcome to the new boxing fans, you get dropped and you got no chin... So trinidad, chacon, arguello, duran etc... were all made of china.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              Danny messed him up Lucas won't last long and he's staying at 140 to get an easy belt so he can call himself champion a rematch with Garcia would end in a knockout this time Lucas can't take power shots I doubt Molina hits harder then Danny madaina Thurman
              because u have been in the ring with both? if not stfu

Comment

do you have anything to say about danny's performance with herrera??? we can say the same, don't you think??? at least lucas victory last night was legit

Comment

Lucas fans still on damage control haha

I have every right to question his chin after he was hurt multiple times and dropped twice by a natural lightweight.

Comment

Are you serious? Last time I heard Danny was pissing blood after their fight and Lucas was recovering from his swelling eye and contemplating about retiring. Both have been to brutal war, Danny fought smartly by rolling the punches and clinched whenever he gets caught. But to say Danny will knock him out cause Lucas can't take a punch? You must be joking right?

Comment

Working...
                    X