No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Matthysse on his FOTY KO Win Over Molina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Matthysse on his FOTY KO Win Over Molina

StubHub Center, Carson, Los Angeles - Luis Sandoval catches up with junior welterweight Lucas Matthysse to discuss his Fight of The Year knockout win over John Molina, getting up from two knockdowns, coming back to score three knockdowns of his own to put Molina away, what worked in the ring, moving up to 140-pounds and more. [Click Here To Read More]

There you heard it from the horses mouth, I believe he just said he was the hardest puncher he's faced. He punches very hard.

Proud of both guys, gave it there all last night, I pay to see that sort of action, however I hope both men didn't take any damage which may affect their lives in the latter stage of their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi1987 View Post
      There you heard it from the horses mouth, I believe he just said he was the hardest puncher he's faced. He punches very hard.

Proud of both guys, gave it there all last night, I pay to see that sort of action, however I hope both men didn't take any damage which may affect their lives in the latter stage of their lives.
      Bloody fight last night Lucas Matthysse looked like an Argentine butcher slaughtering his cattle..I've always been a big fan of the three fighters Argentina has and I know they were celebrating last night..Now lets hope Chino can have a similar performance next week..

PRPP

Comment

Lucas wants Danny boys head on a silver platter, and I will love every minute of watching Lucas destroy him.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Lucas wants Danny boys head on a silver platter, and I will love every minute of watching Lucas destroy him.
          All according to plan...

Comment

Originally posted by Shambrolic View Post
            All according to plan...

yea that was his plan last time he fought Danny and he was the one on the canvas lol plans dont go acordingly just like last night's easy comeback fight with a 135lb molina fighting at 140 for the first time turned into fight of the year lol

Comment

Originally posted by cruz1383 View Post
              yea that was his plan last time he fought Danny and he was the one on the canvas lol plans dont go acordingly just like last night's easy comeback fight with a 135lb molina fighting at 140 for the first time turned into fight of the year lol
              Definitely not according to plan, just like Danny's loss against Herrera.

Comment

You must have missed the first fight. Danny beat him clearly.

Comment

Working...
                X