No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse Survives Two Knockdowns To Drill Molina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matthysse Survives Two Knockdowns To Drill Molina

StubHub Center, Carson, California - Junior welterweight Lucas Matthysse (35-3, 33KOs) returned for the first time since last September's decision loss to Danny Garcia and survived two knockdowns to score three of his own for an eleventh round knockout of John Molina (27-4, 22KOs).

The fireworks started late in round one after Molina shook Matthysse up with a big right and they started trading hard punches. In the second, Molina shocked the crowd by landing a short hook on the inside to put Matthysse down. A clash of heads opened up a cut above the left eye of Matthysse in the third. They went back to trading bombs in the fourth with each man having his moments.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What a blood bath!!!

Comment

that was a great fight

Comment

Props to molina, his right hand is official. Very impressed with Lucas taking it away from him and taking the fight back.. FOTY candidate seriously a war. This would've been an insane undercard fight.

Comment

Lol

A 135 pounder dropped Matthysse and rocked Matthysse more than once. also Matthysee had the weight advantage. Great fight.

Comment

Great fight!!!

Comment

FOTY!!!!!!!!! That was str8 savage!!! Molina is from another planet I don't know how he took all those punches and Matthyese really is a machine Amazing!! That was the main event.

Comment

no way is lucas back.........any b level guy will rock his bells (good fight tonight though)

Comment

What a war. I feel great after watching that, it was what I expected except 10x more bloody.

Comment

What a fight, Molina got machine-gunned

Comment

Working...
                    X