No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto and Danny Garcia Honored With Awards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto and Danny Garcia Honored With Awards

The Professional Boxing Commission of Puerto Rico conducted the awards ceremony for the accomplishments of 2013 at the Nimari Santini Coliseum on the premises of the Sports and Recreation Department. [Click Here To Read More]

Danny American doe

Comment

When Cotto is winning an award as FOTY with only Delvin Rodriguez as his victory in that year, yup...I can honestly say now, PR boxing is at a low right now with Champions.

If Danny Garcia was eligible for the nomination at least he would've made sense having a Judah and Matthysse victory.

SMH!

Comment

When Ricky Martin from the 90s she bangs she bangs is trainer of the year, then puerto rico is in a drought lmfao jp

Comment

What's Sixto Escobar Cup?

Comment

Originally posted by TommyToughNuts View Post
            Danny American doe
            All Puerto Ricans are Americans. Danny Garcia Has two Puerto Rican parents. He's a Puerto Rican born in America.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
              When Cotto is winning an award as FOTY with only Delvin Rodriguez as his victory in that year, yup...I can honestly say now, PR boxing is at a low right now with Champions.
              It's kind of pathetic if you think about it. Sad state of affairs for PR boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post

If Danny Garcia was eligible for the nomination at least he would've made sense having a Judah and Matthysse victory.

SMH!
                Verdejo looks promising though. Kid is fun to watch.
                Hope they don't rush him though.

Comment

Love my boricuas, cant see Cotto fighter of 2013 tho. Maybe this year if he can rack up 2 great wins. Know he's got one on deck.

Comment

when u are coming off 2 losses and your biggest win Is over a buster in delvin rodriguez . and you get fighter of the year award , there is something wrong here

Comment

Working...
                    X