No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO Rules in Favor of Lomachenko in Purse Split Edge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBO Rules in Favor of Lomachenko in Purse Split Edge

We are asked by Golden Boy Promotions to resolve a dispute which has arisen between the parties— that is to say Golden Boy and Top Rank— with respect to the boxing match between Gary Russell, Jr. and Vasyl Lomachenko on June 21, 2014 for the vacant WBO Featherweight Championship of the World. Specifically, we must determine what the appropriate purse split should be for this fight, pursuant to Section 13 of the WBO Regulations for World Championship Contests.

[Click Here To Read More]

As it should! He's got only two fights and his resume is still better than Russell's.

Comment

Russell should tell them all to kiss his ass and. This guy only has 2 or 3 fights and he gets paid more. Screw that

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
        Russell should tell them all to kiss his ass and. This guy only has 2 or 3 fights and he gets paid more. Screw that
        Then they should have the fight in Ukraine

Comment

Fight should be 50/50 something tells me filling a balloon with too much water will POP.
          Fight could be off the table.

Comment

2 me Lomachencko was xposed by Salido, but Russell is not he, far 2 many ezy bouts...still Varcel is on a level w/Sulaiman/Mendoza 4 corruptness, & being he's a lawyer I give him the edge...Pep/Saddler would've boxed the ears of these frauds...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
              2 me Lomachencko was xposed by Salido, but Russell is not he, far 2 many ezy bouts...still Varcel is on a level w/Sulaiman/Mendoza 4 corruptness, & being he's a lawyer I give him the edge...Pep/Saddler would've boxed the ears of these frauds...

lol at exposed. it was his second pro fight.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                And already he fought a guy better then anyone on Russell's TBA schedule.

Comment

There is a God.

Comment

Loma's going to be stacking the $$$$$ enough for life within 5 fights. This is I guess a perk of devoting yourself to becoming a ATG amateur, you at least immediately can get these opportunities and shots and hell, if it doesn't work out in the pros, you're still making your bank balance smile.

Comment

Working...
                    X