No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ouma Jailed: KO's Male For Alleged Gay Advances

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ouma Jailed: KO's Male For Alleged Gay Advances

Former champion Kassim Ouma was arrested for battery in L.A. on Friday -- after knocking out a man who was allegedly making gay advances toward him ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... the former IBF junior middleweight champion is telling investigators ... he was hanging out in Hollywood early Friday morning when he struck up a conversation with a guy he just met.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This can very well be self-defense. This is just strange that he'd go back to a guy's place but then again because he is from another country he saw nothing wrong with that while the gay guy thought he got lucky. Anyway, strange scenario but this can very well be self-defense if Ouma got up to leave and the guy wasn't letting him and Ouma did what he does best and clocked the guy and put him out to escape.

Comment

Why would you go back to another man's house in hollywood? I think there is more to this story.

Comment

So you meet a random guy somewhere, you have a drink with him and then you take him home or go to his home. Yeah, that's pretty gay. If this had happened at a bar or something I would have said its cool to knock that fruitcake out but if you go home with him you better give it up. There's no other reason you'd want to take another strange man you've never seen before home with you unless you're gay or bi. **** both these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
          Why would you go back to another man's house in hollywood? I think there is more to this story.
          Maybe the guy was offering some kind of drugs, maybe marijuana? Who knows. Maybe Ouma doesn't know all the rules of America yet and thought the guy was just being friendly and hospitable by inviting him for a drink but the guy obviously had other plans in mind.

Comment

they probably agreed to go back for video games, smoke weed, watch a movie or something.. that's what ouma probably thought.. there could be a thousand possible explanations.. like you never did that before? yall need to get out & see the world.. gtfo?

u cant always tell gays from straights.. they arent all camp or feminine.. some of them seem straight as a straight right hand "down the pipe"

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
              like you never did that before?
              **** out my face with that ****. Hell no.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
                **** out my face with that ****. Hell no.
                lmao.. so in your whole life you have never gone back to someone's house who you just met that day? WTH?

everyone you met needs to go through police security?

snitch

Comment

Comment

Snitch? Is this the Hood Game Olympics?

It's not a good look for Ouma no matter how you slice it. Why is he even in Hollywood? Survives the Uganda war and doesn't even know what to do with himself in Hollywood?

Comment

Working...
                    X