No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Gary Russell Jr. Pumped For Lomachenko Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Gary Russell Jr. Pumped For Lomachenko Bout

Bill "Two Scoops" Emes catches up with undefeated featherweight contender Gary Russell Jr. to discuss his upcoming mandatory showdown with two-time Olympic gold medal winner Vasyl Lomachenko for the vacant World Boxing Organization (WBO) championship, scheduled for June 21 at the StubHub Center in Carson, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This should be a decent scrap. Fight would have never been made if Lomachenko won his last fight though.

Comment

Lomo Might even get stop this fight ,the punches that KO's the man are the one's he don't see.

Comment

Originally posted by fighter86 View Post
        Lomo Might even get stop this fight ,the punches that KO's the man are the one's he don't see.
        & russell can be down right nasty in that department (salido was throwing arm punches as if he was in slow mo) i think thats due to age & the wars he's been in, on the other hand russell is fresh & explosive..............

Comment

Who the **** has Russel fought. Com on dont act like u beat a rigo/donare etc. To become a champ and HOW IS THIS FIGHT BEING MADE WITH TR AND GB PROBLEMS? I get Showtime got the tv thing but lomenchenko still under TR, right?

Comment

Lomachenko is gonna lose thing one big time, imo. His major issue is he has not established a pro style for himself. No way he wins imo. But still a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kingzapata02 View Post
              Who the **** has Russel fought. Com on dont act like u beat a rigo/donare etc. To become a champ and HOW IS THIS FIGHT BEING MADE WITH TR AND GB PROBLEMS? I get Showtime got the tv thing but lomenchenko still under TR, right?
              Ummm it was a purse bid and GBP won. If Lomachenko wants the belt he has to fight for it.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                Ummm it was a purse bid and GBP won. If Lomachenko wants the belt he has to fight for it.
                Yea. I kno so he's not being represented by TR at all and if he wins and gets the belt n then what? Who is his promoter ? Itd be funny if he wears TR trunks or Tshirt/robe lol.
                Last edited by kingzapata02; 04-20-2014, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kingzapata02 View Post
                  Yea. I kno so he's not being represented by TR at all and if he wins and gets the belt n then what? Who is his promoter ? Itd be funny if he wears TR trunks or Tshirt/robe lol.
                  He's a Top Rank fighter so what would be funny about it; Top Rank just has nothing to do with the Promotion of the fight.

Comment

[QUOTE=dc. 83;1445073replying a Top Rank fighter so what would be funny about it; Top Rank just has nothing to do with the Promotion of the fight.[/QUOTE]

Its funny cause he's reppin TR on GB show. I hope he does it.

Comment

Working...
                    X