No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peter Quillin Gets Lopsided Nod Over Lukas Konecny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Peter Quillin Gets Lopsided Nod Over Lukas Konecny

DC Armory, Washington, District of Columbia - WBO middleweight champion Peter Quillin (31-0, 22KOs) had few issues in winning a lopsided twelve round unanimous decision over tough veteran Lukas Konecny (50-5, 23KOs). The scores were 120-108, 119-109, 119-109.

[Click Here To Read More]

Another Haymon hype job that will fall soon...

Chocolate Milk better stay away from Jacobs, Martinez and of course miles and miles away from GGG who would dislocate his head. They will keep him fighting B fighters for life.

Comment

I dislike Quillin more than any fighter in the sport.

Comment

Lets get jacobs vs quillin

Comment

he has to be one of the worst champions right now. GGG would have KO'd quillin and Konecny in the same night

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            For some reason I share your sentiment. Dud is not that good. He can't defend against the left hook to save his life....I. Hope he knows Martinez is a south paw, and Golovkin has a very devastated left hook.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              It's not even worth hating him. He is such an insignificant part of the boxing landscape. He'd happily fight the rest of his career on undercards against midgets in their last career fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                he has to be one of the worst champions right now. GGG would have KO'd quillin and Konecny in the same night
                Dude I just love your Chino pic.

Comment

Quillin has power and honestly that about it. anybody with defensive skills can negate that. Quillin's defense is terrible. really he's just a guy with a belt and without Haymon he wouldn't even have that.

honestly I think he's keeping the belt warm for Canelo's eventual move up to 160.

Comment

Well that was a terribly boring fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X