Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley's Calf Injury More Serious Than Initially Thought

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley's Calf Injury More Serious Than Initially Thought

According to Joel Diaz, trainer of former champion Timothy Bradley, it may take at least 100 days for Bradley to fully heal up his right calf injury. Bradley injured his calf last Saturday night in Las Vegas, suffering a severe sprain during the twelve round unanimous decision loss in his rematch with Manny Pacquiao. Bradley suffered the injury halfway through the fight, according to his trainer.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wow! I thought he was just faking it. Credit to Bradley for still fighting his heart out. He's a real warrior. I am sure he'll be back. Go Manny go!

Comment

once again, manny pacquaio devastates the legs of tim bradley. first it was the ankles, now its a little higher, but at the end of the day. let it be known that manny pacquaio owns the lower half of timothy bradley's body.

Comment

Originally posted by puroylan View Post
        Wow! I thought he was just faking it. Credit to Bradley for still fighting his heart out. He's a real warrior. I am sure he'll be back. Go Manny go!
        Co-sign!!

Also, Bradley needs to work on the fluidity of his footwork, he's sustaining too many injuries to his ankles and leg muscles.

Comment

He didnt even need a wheelchair... calf severe sprain?

do they mean strain? or some type of tear?

Comment

this isnt going to only happen with pacquiao, bradleys balance is always a bit off, hes always flying around all over the place

Comment

The way he moves away from pac's assaults I'm not surprised. He was twisting, bending, ducking and turning trying to keep up with pac's movement.

Comment

See! If he worked out his legs none of this would of happened.

Comment

Tim gives all he has in fights. Love that he is from the Coachella Valley. All heart.

Comment

Here we go with the phantom injuries. Bradley will use this excuse and say he is undefeated in every fight where he had his legs.

Pacquiao, for the second time, just dominated Bradley who dominated Alexander who dominated Maidana..who is fighting...nevermind..Floyd-worshipers will say Bradley is overrated and Maidana is much better since the Alexander fight. Just like Floyd-worshipers would criticize Pacquiao for fighting at catch weights but never criticize Mayweather for doing the same thing (e.g. Marquez and Canelo).

Comment

Working...
                    X