No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Bradley II PPV Numbers Coming Next Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Bradley II PPV Numbers Coming Next Week

Manny Pacquiao’s triumphant return to the win column last Saturday over a tenacious Tim Bradley certainly pleased HBO Sports president Ken Hershman. The question now becomes whether or not the fight delivered in pay-per-view sales.

“It was a great fight to watch,” Hershman told BoxingScene.com on Wednesday night in Santa Monica, Calif. “We should have the (pay-per-view) numbers sometime next week.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

Early buyrate under 700k, that's not good

Comment

Yeah, can't wait for that thread to be made. All types off pee pee and dookie will be flying around for that one.

Comment

Damn so they project this fight did worse then the 1st fight?? what happened to all of Mannys fans? Hell i even ordered the fight and they call me a hater

Comment

Bradley isn't a big draw but I believe his performance on Saturday night will help his future numbers.

Comment

Man, This is gonna be one sissy fest for the next couple of days.

Comment

700K is not much for a heavily promoted Pacquiao fight in Vegas. However, I will reserve my comment after I see the PPV numbers of the Mayweather Maidana fight.

Comment

Maybe fans misunderstood Arum and boycotted the wrong fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  Bradley isn't a big draw but I believe his performance on Saturday night will help his future numbers.
                  True, but the first fight did 890k and Bob said the biggest reason was because of the Basketball Playoff game.

This is a second go around with Bradley off a fight of the year and Marquez, way better exposure this time around with no basketball game.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    True, but the first fight did 890k and Bob said the biggest reason was because of the Basketball Playoff game.

This is a second go around with Bradley off a fight of the year and Marquez, way better exposure this time around with no basketball game.
                    yeah but the first fight kinda sucked.

Comment

Working...
                    X