No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Four on a Crowded Floor: Boxcino Middleweight Semi’s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Four on a Crowded Floor: Boxcino Middleweight Semi’s

By Cliff Rold - After building some early brand in slower winter weeks, the third offering in the Boxcino tournaments comes in one of the most crowded weeks of the boxing year to date. After complaints about a lack of action as the snow fell, we now have a weekend with more than a half dozen notable televised cards, three of them on Friday alone.

Sandwiched between a Fox Sports offering earlier, and ShoBox card later, the Boxcino eight-round semifinals at Middleweight (ESPN2, 9 PM EST/6 PM PST) will try to build something the parallel Lightweight tournament seemingly had from its first bell:

Momentum.

The quarterfinals were perfectly viewable boxing, but whereas the action at 135 provided some across the board drama, the Middleweights sort of fizzled. Three fairly one-sided knockouts and a steady boxer’s duel set the stage for superior matches this time around. Two of the three undefeated men who started the field remain and both appear to have a good chance to go all the way. [Click Here To Read More]

Either this or arena football for me tomorrow night. Tough choice

Comment

FNF has been awful for the last couple of years. i'm at the point where i DVR it and actually leave my house. on a friday night, no less...

they get a good fight once in a blue moon. they get a meh match on paper that turns into a good fight, similarly, once in a blue moon.

Comment

that's 1 low budget logo

Comment

Working...
        X