Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Alexei-Salka, Mike Tyson Final Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Alexei-Salka, Mike Tyson Final Press Conference

PITTSBURGH, Pa. – Legendary former heavyweight champion Mike Tyson took a break from his promotional duties for Friday’s ShoBox The New Generation tripleheader to enjoy arcade games with two of his children at Latitude 40 in Pittsburgh, Pa. Photo Credit: Stephanie Trapp / SHOWTIME

Tyson’s Iron Mike Productions will make its promotional debut on SHOWTIME®, home of 16 of Tyson’s last 18 fights, live at 10:45 p.m. ET/PT (delayed on the West Coast) from the Monroeville Convention Center in Monroeville, Pa., located outside of the Steel City. [Click Here To Read More]

Man those Mike tyson promotions ring girls got the best bodies, thick and curvy thick thighs and big butts.
    damn anymore pics of them?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Man those Mike tyson promotions ring girls got the best bodies, thick and curvy thick thighs and big butts.
      damn anymore pics of them?
      LOL hectari i swear i came into this thread to say the same thing. The Asian looking one on the left is ridiculous! She has a flat six pack:

And you can see her thick legs and tell she has some serious ass in the background of this pic:

Comment

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
        LOL hectari i swear i came into this thread to say the same thing. The Asian looking one on the left is ridiculous! She has a flat six pack:

And you can see her thick legs and tell she has some serious ass in the background of this pic:
        Yeah man love their nice natural complexion skin too, no FAKE tans. I like it when these Spanish chicks got that dark black hair but natural skin tone and thick curvy bodies.

Best ring card girls hands down.

Comment

Working...
        X