No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Ain’t Done Yet: Post-Fight Report Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Ain’t Done Yet: Post-Fight Report Card

It was a better fight than the first for both men.

Only one exited the better man in both fights. This time, the judges agreed. It is just the latest case of fan and pundit overreaction to a knockout loss. Manny Pacquiao lost an all-time classic at the end of 2012 to an archrival certain to join him one day in the Hall of Fame. Eulogies about the end of a great one were premature.

Manny Pacquiao remains one of the best fighters in the world and proved it by beating another man who can be described the same. At 35, it remains to be seen how many more nights he has like Saturday. [Click Here To Read More]

He's more than a modern great. He's an all time great.

Comment

Still nobody acknowledging Bradley was injured.

I think a lot of commentators and analysts need to watch the fight back and listen to the words said in Bradley's corner inbetween rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfocus View Post

I think a lot of commentators and analysts need to watch the fight back and listen to the words said in Bradley's corner inbetween rounds.
        just another excuse. I wonder why Bradley got hurt again. Hes running and trying to dodge Mannys punches all over the ring just like the first fight. A much better and closer than the first fight but a another clear win by Manny. He may not be the same fighter as before but he is still one of the best.

Comment

Originally posted by mattr View Post
          He's more than a modern great. He's an all time great.
          Not really. After all, he has been KO'd three times and has had a hard time in his fights with JMM. Floyd and Bradley both dominated JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
            Not really. After all, he has been KO'd three times and has had a hard time in his fights with JMM. Floyd and Bradley both dominated JMM.
            Being KO'ed means he is pushing himself by taking risk and fighting the best. It doesn't mean squat.

If you look at his KO's, he was KO'ed twice because he is trying hard to keep his weight at a division. KO'ed by JMM because he took risk. After all he is winning the rounds before that.

Anyone can have 0 losses by fighting patsy's.

Comment

Once again....Bradley's "injury" was CAUSED by Pacquiao. So bringing it up doesnt discredit Pacquiao's win when he was the one who caused him to get hurt.

Bradley's legs werent a problem against Provodnikov and Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfocus View Post

Completely irrelevant.

Using the injury as an explanation is a logical fallacy. His injury was caused by Pacquiao.

He injured his legs twice against the same man in two fights.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                  Manny Dominated Cotto Floyd struggled with Cotto. Hatten gave Floyd issues until he got caught and Manny white washed him. Fighters fight. Anybody can be knocked out. I guess Tommy Hearns not great because he got knocked out by Hagler or Duran not great because he got knocked out by Hearns or Frazier wasn't great because he was Knocked out by Foreman and Bradley won a split decision That's not dominated he clearly won the fight but that's why you fight the fight. Manny is an ALL TIME GREAT because he has done things NO ONE in the history of the sport has done. Also people forget Manny can make 140 easy! Him and Floyd both are ALL TIME GREATS. Lets get all the Floyd VS MAnny Fandum out the way. You guys kill me. Since when did losing decrease you greatness?? If that the case Ali, Hearns, Leonard, Chavez , Frazier, Foreman, Lomata, Moore, Hopkins, and RAY ROBINSON (THE G.O.A.T) wasn't ALL TIME GREATS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bundy7 View Post
                    Manny Dominated Cotto Floyd struggled with Cotto. Hatten gave Floyd issues until he got caught and Manny white washed him. Fighters fight. Anybody can be knocked out. I guess Tommy Hearns not great because he got knocked out by Hagler or Duran not great because he got knocked out by Hearns or Frazier wasn't great because he was Knocked out by Foreman and Bradley won a split decision That's not dominated he clearly won the fight but that's why you fight the fight. Manny is an ALL TIME GREAT because he has done things NO ONE in the history of the sport has done. Also people forget Manny can make 140 easy! Him and Floyd both are ALL TIME GREATS. Lets get all the Floyd VS MAnny Fandum out the way. You guys kill me. Since when did losing decrease you greatness?? If that the case Ali, Hearns, Leonard, Chavez , Frazier, Foreman, Lomata, Moore, Hopkins, and RAY ROBINSON (THE G.O.A.T) wasn't ALL TIME GREATS!!!
                    Great post!

Comment

Working...
                    X