No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Has Mixed Emotions Over Pacquiao's Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach Has Mixed Emotions Over Pacquiao's Victory

Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach has mixed emotions over Manny Pacquiao's revenge decision win over Timothy Bradley to capture the WBO welterweight title on Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Bradley had won a controversial twelve round split decision over Pacquiao in June of 2012.

During the fight, there were things that Pacquiao did that Roach wasn't happy with. He feels Pacquiao can still improve in certain areas for the next fight - which is likely against the winner of the May 17th Juan Manuel Marquez-Mike Alvarado clash.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Another Marquez fight, fúck. I honestly hope Alvarado wins just to see him in with someone new. The Pacquiao-Marquez fights are always great, but five is just insane.

Comment

I didn't see the power in Mannys punches. To me he looked like he was flinging a lot of arm punches at Bradley. I didn't see him sitting down on them at all. Perhaps he was worried about running into a counter shot. I'm anxious to re watch the fight and get a better critique of the fight.

Comment

Pac doesn't have his power that Ariza was able to bring to the table. Lets hope he can bring it to Maidana. Then again, blood testing will be involved. Even though we should just let the commission do their jobs... Wait, its not 2009. We all finally realize PEDs do exist in the sport of boxing and that blood testing is now the norm.

Comment

lolol it's been one day already and I see someone peeps still crying lol ^^ lol

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
            Pac doesn't have his power that Ariza was able to bring to the table. Lets hope he can bring it to Maidana. Then again, blood testing will be involved. Even though we should just let the commission do their jobs... Wait, its not 2009. We all finally realize PEDs do exist in the sport of boxing and that blood testing is now the norm.
            He sure brought the power to Rios right?

Comment

Originally posted by Le samouraï View Post
              Another Marquez fight, fúck. I honestly hope Alvarado wins just to see him in with someone new. The Pacquiao-Marquez fights are always great, but five is just insane.
              Yeah, this is getting ridiculous if he fights Marquez again im boycotting that ****. But JMM and Alvarado will both KO Pacman after seeing how bad his reflexes were, there was one point where he threw a left and just stood there posing and Bradley hit him with a right hand, it was like Pacmann froze like he had concrete bricks on his feet.

He didn't look this bad against Brandon Rios, I suspect he overtrained by fortune. But the slippage is there, and also Bradley is just an awkward fighter who moves a lot, so we don't know yet, because this Pacman looked like the same one who fought Mosley Pacman can't really cut off the ring well and he slows down when he has to chase a guy.

Comment

PAC is still a top fighter who can beat most. But he's not who he used to be. No question about it.

Comment

Look, people need to just be truthful here and stop this Mayweather vs Manny bias crap. Manny looked like he is def declining if we are going by this fight. He looked worse then he did in the first fight with Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
                    Look, people need to just be truthful here and stop this Mayweather vs Manny bias crap. Manny looked like he is def declining if we are going by this fight. He looked worse then he did in the first fight with Bradley.
                    I also felt PAC looked better in their first fight, but you can tell he was very hesitant cause PAC saw that Bradley was trying to hit him with that one time.

Comment

Working...
                    X