No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Examining The Bradley-Pacquiao 2 Scorecards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Examining The Bradley-Pacquiao 2 Scorecards

The first fight between Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley appeared to be a clear Pacquiao win but wound up being a close, controversial split decision victory for Bradley on scorecards.

The second fight between Bradley and Pacquiao appeared to be a closer bout than their first installment, but this time Pacquiao came out with a clear unanimous decision and no controversy.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Analyzing the scorecards shows Floyd is a coward.

Comment

Um ok...what was the point of that article?...these judges are all idiots...scored the first fight for Bradley when it was like 11-1 or 10-2 for Manny and scored this fight 10-2 for Manny when it was a 7-5 kind of fight...what's the use of analyzing bs score cards?

Comment

I had pacquaio winning 7-5 in a great fight..

Comment

Whoever had 118-110 should be shot

Comment

116-112 is the perfect score.

Comment

Ive never agreed with a Trowbridge score cards . Always thought he was in someones pocket

Comment

examing the moron's scorecards should be the title. 2 of the judges gave pac the first round? the first chance they had to screw up and they took it whole heartedly

Comment

Round 1 was definitely Bradley's. But Bradley still lost clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    Whoever had 118-110 should be shot
                    agree and disagree....

i gave bradley rounds 1,4,6, and 11, but rounds 5 & 6 could've gone either way, IMO, and I see NONE of the judges gave bradley 11.

Originally posted by feroth View Post
                    Um ok...what was the point of that article?...these judges are all idiots...scored the first fight for Bradley when it was like 11-1 or 10-2 for Manny and scored this fight 10-2 for Manny when it was a 7-5 kind of fight...what's the use of analyzing bs score cards?
                    i guess the point is to show judges can't really be trusted in the end. It's interesting to see what rounds they gave to whom tho. In this case, it's even more interesting to see how pacman won round 1 on 2 of the 3 cards.

Comment

Working...
                    X