No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao Avenges Bradley Loss Mega Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao Avenges Bradley Loss Mega Gallery

Manny Pacquiao won a 12-round unanimous decision over Timothy Bradley at the MGM Grand Garden Arena tonight to avenge his controversial 2012 loss to the previously unbeaten American.

The Filipino boxing icon improved to 56-5 with two drawn and 38 wins inside the distance as he regained the World Boxing Organisation welterweight world title he lost to Bradley in June 2012.

Although he couldn't get his first knockout win since 2009, Pacquiao lived up to his pre-fight promise to come out with more aggression, denying Bradley's avowed aim of sending him into retirement with another defeat.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What a BRAVE MAN !!! He beat the UNDEAFETED N°3 P4P...WHAT MORE ?? MANNY P4P N°1 ONCE AGAIN;damn i can see the face of JMM who wanted a rematch with TIM so bad!!!! HEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

No way arum allows that version of pacquiao near the best ever fighter floyd money mayweather. Bradley was easily winning that fight,then quit in the second half. It was like a planned scam. Bradley has never fought that sloppy.arum better continue to block the fight from happening. Easy work for money

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
        No way arum allows that version of pacquiao near the best ever fighter floyd money mayweather. Bradley was easily winning that fight,then quit in the second half. It was like a planned scam. Bradley has never fought that sloppy.arum better continue to block the fight from happening. Easy work for money
        honestly it looked this way lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
          honestly it looked this way lol
          well Jim Lampley was already talking about Pacman vs Bradley 3. Bradley just fought completely different the last half of the fight. I thought he was easily winning 3-2 possibly even 4-1 thru 5 then he just started fighting like a fckin moron.

Comment

Floyd's not even fighting a ranked fighter. Lol Pacquiao just beat the #3.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
              Floyd's not even fighting a ranked fighter. Lol Pacquiao just beat the #3.
              Months ago he was fighting Canelo while Pac was fighting Rios. What's your point?

Comment

my honest opinion about the fight

1st friday at the weight in i thought Bradley was totally out off character; a lil too focus on the public. lot more than usual

then yesterday at the introduction i just didnt see the usual focus

then the 1st 4 maybe five rounds i saw a focus Bradley winning at least 3 of the 5 1st rounds in my opinion

then suddently he stop boxing stOP pressuring stop throwing punches and began clowning.

the fight instantly became a joke and after round 8 i stopped watching it
                was getting ridiculous.

i have two theories 1 is maybe the moment was too much for Bradley and he totally got lost in his mind
                2 maybe there is something behind what we saw yesterday
                Last edited by leericists; 04-13-2014, 10:54 AM.

Comment

When is the last time Floyd or his team has called out Manny? He never calls out Manny, even though it would be huge money. That should tell you something about his interest in fighting Pac.

Manny and Bob on the other hand are always calling out Floyd.

Comment

Congrats Pacquiao. The better man certainly won, both fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X