No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Bradley II Early Results From Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Bradley II Early Results From Las Vegas

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - In a bout for the WBC Continental Americas light heavyweight title, Sean Monaghan (21-0, 14KOs) broke down Joe McCreedy (15-7-2, 6KOs), who had "Irish" Micky Ward working his corner, for a fifth round TKO win. McCreedy went down to his knees in the third after taking some very hard shots to the body. During the fifth, two knockdowns from body punishment sealed the deal.
    [Click Here To Read More]

so it begins!!

Comment

I cant wait.....

5 hours to go....... I'm getting nervous and I'm not even fighting lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by AlbanianTruths View Post
        5 hours to go....... I'm getting nervous and I'm not even fighting lol!!
        lol i was nervous before the weigh in.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
          lol i was nervous before the weigh in.
          I feel it deep down inside that Pacquiao wins this easy but I hope he doesn't get careless like he did against Marquez.

Follow me on twitter and Instagram
          @AlbanianTruths (Twitter)
          @Mr_Truths (Instagram)

Comment

What time does the First undercard match start?

Comment

Irish vs irish with irish working the corner...we just need a barrel of Guiness and it's a party.

Comment

Jose Felix hopefully you'll grow up after this experience, your camp complained about Vasquez before the fight yet you were a dirty, undeciplined fighter. That knee to the groin should have been an automatic DQ good riddance

Comment

What a Fking 2 year old Felix is, kneeing Vasquez in the nuts!! Glad that Prima Donna got his ass kicked.

Comment

I want to see Vasquez vs Usmanee the constant stance switches energetic workrates it could turn out to be a great clash.

Comment

Working...
                    X