No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto in Beast Mode For Sergio Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto in Beast Mode For Sergio Martinez

Former three division world champion Miguel Cotto (38-4, 31KOs) is putting in hard work at the Top Rank Gym in Las Vegas. Cotto, training with Hall of Fame coach Freddie Roach, will challenge WBC middleweight champion Sergio Martinez (51-2-2, 28KOs) in the main event of an HBO Pay-Per-View event on June 7th at New York's Madison Square Garden. Cotto, who won titles at 140, 147 and 154 - will attempt to become the first boxer from Puerto Rico to win four world titles in four weight divisions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Does Cotto hit Roach in the face too?

Comment

Cotto's ready to go all 12

Maravilla's in trouble!

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        Does Cotto hit Roach in the face too?

In a recent interview Roach said Cotto busted his nose... Beast mode indeed

Comment

Roach's pupils.

One beats Rios, the other beats Delvin and all o a sudden, they beat anyone. Cotto is my guy but Martinez is gonna retire him. And then hopefully himself.

Comment

He will find out there is weight divisions for a reason

Comment

Can't wait for this one

Comment

Unless Martinez is complately shot he should beat Cotto no matter what. Good to see that Cotto already is in very good shape.

Comment

I wonder if Roach training multiple fighters for big fights around the same time effects how much of himself he puts into each fighter. I hope he went all in for Pac for Saturday's rematch because Timmy aint playin around!!!

Comment

I hope Cotto wins with effective body punch he just needs to get inside without getting hurt that's the challenge there. If not Martinez wins easy.

Comment

Working...
                    X