No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alex Leapai Strains Neck in Sparring, Not Worried

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alex Leapai Strains Neck in Sparring, Not Worried

Australia's world heavyweight boxing contender Alex Leapai has cut short an intense sparring session in Sydney as a precaution after straining his neck against giant Romanian Razvan Cojanu.

With Leapai's shot at becoming Australia's first heavyweight world champion in more than a century just a fortnight away, he was taking no chances and stopped after four rounds slugging it out with the 201cm tall Cojanu.
    [Click Here To Read More]

PUll out and say goodbye to your pay day. Might as well go balls to the wall in the first round

Comment

Why is he having intense slug matches for a fight with Wlad? Might as well ask ancient Ali to get in there and throw jabs at you.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        Why is he having intense slug matches for a fight with Wlad? Might as well ask ancient Ali to get in there and throw jabs at you.
        It will make him tougher and help him to absorb punishment against Wlad. Hard sparring is always good. You cant get enough of it!
        Hard sparring day in, hard sparring day out!! Thats how Dàmato and Rooney did with Tyson and all the oldshool-fighter did it.
        Last edited by Tobi.G; 04-10-2014, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Now he can blame his strained neck when he gets KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
            It will make him tougher and help him to absorb punishment against Wlad. Hard sparring is always good. You cant get enough of it!
            Hard sparring day in, hard sparring day out!! Thats how Dàmato and Rooney did with Tyson and all the oldshool-fighter did it.
            They should create a double end bag that strikes back as hard as Wlad jabs that's as fast as his right hand

Comment

Leapi should be hugging potato sacks to get ready for grabamir.

Comment

He is going to have to file for workers compensation for when he returns to his UPS job after this beatdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                  Now he can blame his strained neck when he gets KTFO.
                  I don't think it's an excuse in the waiting. when leapai's on his back I think he will have more issues then the neck....still shake my head at this joke of a fight...

Comment

Sosnowski/Mormeck were the only less credible opponents to challenge a Klit in recent years. I think he has a much better chance after watching his tape with Boystov, but his resume is just about as appealing.

Comment

Working...
                    X