No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Luis Ortiz, Washington, De La Hoya Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Luis Ortiz, Washington, De La Hoya Workouts

LUIS ORTIZ, Undefeated Top Rated Heavyweight Contender, Photos by Jennifer Arredondo

"My passion is boxing. I've been training since I was 12-years-old. Since that age I've been training to be a champion. I don't like to talk a lot; I let my fists do the talking. I just know I am going to be a world champion. The 'Real King Kong' is here to stay.

"I know that my opponent has a lot of experience. At the professional level you need to overcome experienced champions and continue moving forward and overcoming obstacles. I respect him as all boxers deserve respect but my thoughts are about being a world champion and being the best boxer in the world, I am the 'Next Champion of the World' and this Thursday I am surely going to be victorious." [Click Here To Read More]

can you imagine if the less herald of the Cuban HW's is the one to win a belt,

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
      He looks the part: 6'4" and 235 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
        Ha, ha, ha...I doubt it, but you never know. I thought Solis was the only one with an outside chance at a belt. It would be pretty cool if Luis shocks us.

Comment

Originally posted by RA-Box View Post
          He looks the part: 6'4" and 235 lbs
          That's for sure .. And from from what I've seen of him he has decent speed for his size.

Comment

_Why is Luis Ortiz shaking hands with Death Row executive producer Suge Knight? LMNO

Comment

Working...
            X