No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez: I'm Confident That I'll Beat Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez: I'm Confident That I'll Beat Gennady Golovkin

According to former WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (48-1-1, 32KOs), a deal is getting very close for a July 19th clash with WBA/IBO 160-pound champion Gennady Golovkin (29-0, 26KOs) from The Forum in Los Angeles. The fight will take place at the super middleweight limit of 168-pounds and carried by HBO Pay-Per-View.

[Click Here To Read More]

Can't wait for Chavez to expose this bum!

Comment

Welcome to the Good Boy club.

Comment

I gotta give credit to Chavez. He is willing to fight top opposition. Remember when we all thought he would duck Martinez? Now he's about to take on his second top level opponent.

Comment

Chavez at least is willing to fight him. That's cool.

Comment

I'm glad that he's confident.

Comment

Chavez got size, strenght and a really good chin. It will be interesting to see how Golovkin deals with him.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this fight.

Not sure if it's a good idea for Gennady to jump to 168 and fight someone like Chavez though, what does Gennady walk around at?

Comment

Chavez will have the size advantage but that's about it. But who knows if Chavez lands a big shot on Golovkin. If only Chavez didn't eat so many shots I would give him a chance in this fight but that's what's gonna happen in this one. The power will be too much and I think Chavez will get stopped late. Most likely by his corner. Interesting fight but Golovkin is too much for him.

Comment

I like chavez alot, but i dont see how he can beat GGG,, even at the higher weight,,

GGG just has too much firepower, and i think this will be like margs-shane,,, chavez just walking forward getting bombed on till he cant take it anymore...

But props to chavez,, he doesnt run from the big fights, and always comes to fight...

Comment

Working...
                    X