No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Arreola vs. Stiverne Rematch Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Arreola vs. Stiverne Rematch Press Conference

Luis Sandoval catches the official press conference to announce the rematch between heavyweights Chris Arreola and Bermane Stiverne. Arreola vs. Stiverne takes place on May 10th from the Galen Center in Los Angeles, California. Stiverne won the first fight, last April, by unanimous decision. The second battle will have the vacant WBC championship at stake. The belt was vacated by Vitali Klitschko who walked away to pursue his political ventures.
    [Click Here To Read More]

@ 5:30

Don King starts laughing for absolutely no reason at all. The guy is a madman.

Comment

Stiverne seems nervous. This fight is going to be a lot different than the first one.

Comment

wilder needs to fight either one after

Comment

Arreola looks pretty good already. I think hes verry serious about the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
            Stiverne seems nervous. This fight is going to be a lot different than the first one.
            Come on man, Stiverne was dominating him even before he broke his nose. Arreola always got a puncher's chance but without the title on the line it'd be a pointless rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
              Arreola looks pretty good already. I think hes verry serious about the rematch.
              Absolutely. He was in great shape for the Seth Mitchell fight, and I expect him to show up in the best condition of his career for the rematch.

Originally posted by valero View Post
              I think so, too. Chris is FINALLY taking his career seriously. He'll be better conditioned, that's for sure.

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              Come on man, Stiverne was dominating him even before he broke his nose. Arreola always got a puncher's chance but without the title on the line it'd be a pointless rematch.
              I see what you mean - Stiverne has already beaten Arreola in a WBC final-eliminator, so it is kind of pointless having a rematch. That said, Arreola looks like he's going to take this fight seriously. He's shed a ton of weight and will come in great condition. 50/50 for me.

Comment

Is it a mexican thing or what? Stop with the "he's taking his career serious now" bullcrap. He should have been taking it seriously from the jump. And what really sucks is he's said this soooo many times. Ive heard the EXACT same B.S. from Areola before... "im my own worst enemy" no you liar the icing inside of twinkies is your worst enemy. Stop selling wolf tickets to your fans.

Comment

Working...
                X