Comments Thread For: Golovkin’s Promoter: Major Penalty if Chavez Blows 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin’s Promoter: Major Penalty if Chavez Blows 168

Steady as he goes.

Gennady “GGG” Golovkin’s ascension to superstardom has been forceful as a bulldozer with the consistency of a metronome. Now, after 16 consecutive knockouts, it appears the middleweight titleholder is ready for prime time.

Tom Loeffler, who represents Golovkin’s promoter K2, is close to finalizing a July 12 HBO Pay-Per-View bout for his client with Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. at the Forum in Inglewood, Calif. [Click Here To Read More]

And the reign of the NEW PPV king has begun!! Meanwhile, Ward still has no PPVs lmao. Then again, Golovkin has been getting better ratings on HBO compared to Ward's boring ass that nobody wants to see.

This will be an action packed fight for as long as it lasts, I have no problem paying $75+ for this!!

Golovkin going to hurt Chavez badly though and I like Chavez. And Yeah, Chavez Jr who humiliated Martinez and kicked his ass as soon as he let his hands go Golovkin will absolutely destroy him.

Last edited by The Problem Child; 03-26-2014, 08:55 PM.

Comment

I'm paying for this if its indeed ppv. Hopefully JR brings it.

Comment

Definitely buying this

Please put Jennings/Perez on it, thanks

Comment

Well, this is the part in boxing where we show where the son doesn't always tend to be as good as his father...

Comment

This should be a good fight. Obviously, Golovkin is the favorite. Chavez's size and chin could make it interesting. But even if Chavez can take Golovkin's punches, I think Golovkin will just outbox him.

Comment

I'm in Lots of PPV's on HBO in the 1st half.

Comment

Love when promoters aren't shook about facing their best performers in specific weight classes...if this fight is made props to both companies for making it happen. Hope they put a rehydration clause in there too tho...chavez'll mess around and put on 30 pounds overnight...actually skip the rehydration clause might make the fight all that more interesting. Props to Chavez for manning up..took him many moons to man up to face Sergio.

Comment

Anyone down for lomachenko/russell jr on the undercard??

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    Anyone down for lomachenko/russell jr on the undercard??
                    Bob not an undercard guy. He'll have that on another card with a half decent fight on it

Comment

Working...
                    X