No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Herrera: I'll Haunt Danny Garcia, Follow Him To 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Herrera: I'll Haunt Danny Garcia, Follow Him To 147

Maurico Herrera gave a great account of himself last Saturday night when he gave unified Junior Welterweight champion Danny Garcia a much tougher than expected fight. While Herrera was not awarded a victory, there were plenty of people who felt he maybe should’ve got the nod in the contest.

When Herrera spoke to BoxingScene earlier this week, he confirmed getting a rematch with Garcia will be his first priority as he would like to prove he was the real winner.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Uh ohh...another Juan Manuel Marquez in the making.

Except Herrera actually beat Garcia where as it took Marquez 3 times to finally beat pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post

Except Herrera actually beat Garcia where as it took Marquez 3 times to finally beat pacquiao.
      Hahaha.... I can see it now.
      When they make the third fight, Danny would've worked on his left and right hook and is going to KO Herrera

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        Hahaha.... I can see it now.
        When they make the third fight, Danny would've worked on his left and right hook and is going to KO Herrera

They'll call it the "Philly Ice"

Comment

dude milking his cinco minutes....it's all good!!....I think they should fight again at WW....Swift shouldn't mess around at 140 any more imo

Comment

Danny's gonna have to rematch him in the future if he wants to get the hardcore fans respect back, Herrera's gonna keep busting his chops and it wont be a good look if Danny keeps brushing it off. The fans will start to say he's ducking a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
              Danny's gonna have to rematch him in the future if he wants to get the hardcore fans respect back, Herrera's gonna keep busting his chops and it wont be a good look if Danny keeps brushing it off.
              I think at one point he does, especially since his show peaked at 1.1 million

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post

You don't know **** about boxing.

Comment

LOL this dude...

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
                    Danny's gonna have to rematch him in the future if he wants to get the hardcore fans respect back, Herrera's gonna keep busting his chops and it wont be a good look if Danny keeps brushing it off. The fans will start to say he's ducking a rematch.
                    Nah no way! All Swift needs to do is take out Lamont unify 140 and move up. All the greats have fights like Herrera on their respective resumes. One close call and now all of sudden he ain't shiet? Seriously people.

Comment

Working...
                    X