No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Defends Scott: He Wouldn't Fake It and Go Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder Defends Scott: He Wouldn't Fake It and Go Down

Heavyweight banger Deontay Wilder (31-0, 31KOs) defended his good friend, Malik Scott, who Wilder knocked out in the first round on Saturday night in Bayamon, Puerto Rico. Wilder said he landed very hard with a left hand on Scott's temple, and then followed it up and a right that was partially blocked. Scott went down and couldn't regain his senses to make it up before the referee reached the count of ten.

The crowd wasn't happy with the rapid ending and there were immediately questions posed on Scott, regarding whether or not he intentionally stayed down on the mat.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I remember thinking the shot that Sergio Martinez gave Darren barker wasn't hard enough to knock him out but **** it gave the guy a perforated eardrum so who really knows right?

Comment

Originally posted by Masterclass775 View Post
      I remember thinking the shot that Sergio Martinez gave Darren barker wasn't hard enough to knock him out but **** it gave the guy a perforated eardrum so who really knows right?
      i want to think this too, but everytime i watch it i see malik scott giving a bad acting job.

Comment

Wilder should just ignore all the armchair fans crying fix.

Scott has no reason to throw the fight, he's not some journeyman, he's earning good money and has a great record, this loss is a huge step back. Wilder on the other hand still hasn't even had a 6 figure pay day, he's also got an extremely small fan base.

Comment

Since wilder is confirming it, it must be the truth end of conspiracy

Comment

Originally posted by Masterclass775 View Post
            Exactly, another example is the glancing blow Guerrero landed behind the ear on Berto.

Comment

Wilder needs to get some serious appreciation around here. 31(31)-0 is a freaking awesome record. Even if you started out facing bums or journeymen, its no cake walk to actually KO them, most veterans are seasoned survivors. Then to move up and start doing the same to fringe guys and contenders, is still something special. He's now facing world level guys, what more do people want?
              For years people have wanted a devastating American HW champ to emerge, and here is the guy, yet the public seem to want him to fail. I don't get it.

Comment

Untill Wilder gets in the ring with a genuine threat, many people will keep on doubting him

Scott was no threat, out of shape, mental issues and no power. As well as Being Wilders friend

Wilder vs Fury or chisora needs to be made

Comment

Last sentence nailed it. Let him pop you with a left hook to the temple and tell me that **** won't have you on queer streak. Hardest puncher on the planet.

Comment

Scott goes down all the time, just depends how juicy the girl is

Comment

Working...
                    X