No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Angel Garcia on Danny's Win Over Herrera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Angel Garcia on Danny's Win Over Herrera

Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 03-16-2014, 03:17 PM.

lol making excuses about herrera being a dirty fighter... gtfo angel

i wonder who DSG beats at 147 anyway.... besides floyd theres some guys that are on his level imo. paulie,porter,zab,devon,broner etc

Comment

How is that an excuse? He barely made weight for the lucas fight. Fighters grow lol. Boxings a love hate thing, if he was to knockout a top fighter at 147 his next fight a lot of people would dickride him.

Comment

Are you saying that Angel Garcia is saying that his son is just making excuses about the weight being an issue in the Herrera fight?

If so, where in the video does he say that? I did not catch it, does it come after 2:04, or this the wrong video?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Are you saying that Angel Garcia is saying that his son is just making excuses about the weight being an issue in the Herrera fight?

If so, where in the video does he say that? I did not catch it, does it come after 2:04, or this the wrong video?
          He says his son has no problem making 140 what does that tell you?

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley
            lol making excuses about herrera being a dirty fighter... gtfo angel

i wonder who DSG beats at 147 anyway.... besides floyd theres some guys that are on his level imo. paulie,porter,zab,devon,broner etc
            If Porter can take a punch he beats Garcia. Dude can't deal with speed.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
              He says his son has no problem making 140 what does that tell you?
              But where does he "say" "Danny made excuse about the weight being an issue".

I don't hear him saying that. OP felt Angel is implying that he feels his son is making excuses, and then titled the thread that Angel actually said this. It's a false and dishonest title.

Simply title the thread "I think Angel is implying Danny is making excuses about weight issues"

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                But where does he "say" "Danny made excuse about the weight being an issue".

I don't hear him saying that. OP felt Angel is implying that he feels his son is making excuses, and then titled the thread that Angel actually said this. It's a false and dishonest title.

Simply title the thread "I think Angel is implying Danny is making excuses about weight issues"
                how do i change the title? ill change it to "alludes" or "implies" not "say"

youve prolly reported me
                Last edited by jas; 03-16-2014, 02:24 PM.

Comment

I haven't reported you. Admins would not care anyway, it's not serious enough.

You could only change the title within a short time frame that has passed already.

Comment

While he probably should move up, I saw no signs of Danny being weight drained.

Comment

Working...
                    X