No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Herrera: Danny Garcia Panics When He Sees Blood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Herrera: Danny Garcia Panics When He Sees Blood

Junior welterweight contender Mauricio Herrera said he saw a lot of flaws in WBC/WBA champion Danny Garcia. Herrera studied a lot of tapes and he says Garcia is not very active, wings his shots and panics when he sees his own blood. Herrera exposed some of those flaws on Saturday night in Bayamon, where he lost a close twelve round majority decision to Garcia, but many observers scored the fight a draw or had Herrera winning by a point or two.

[Click Here To Read More]

Yes, a lot of jabs landed.

Comment

I feel Herrera won my a slight margin.

Comment

Herrera just laid out the blueprint.

Comment

Mauricio Herrera won, but let's not act like Danny Garcia didn't beat Amir Khan, Zab Judah, Erik Morales, and Lucas Matthysse. Every fighter just has that one guy that is their kryptonite, that could be the case here.

Comment

I had it a draw. Definitely not 8-4 Garcia like the scores that enabled him to win. Horrible.

Comment

Jabs don't count. Only power punches count as defined by compubox because it has the word "power" in it, therefore superior to the jab.

Comment

Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
                Mauricio Herrera won, but let's not act like Danny Garcia didn't beat Amir Khan, Zab Judah, Erik Morales, and Lucas Matthysse. Every fighter just has that one guy that is their kryptonite, that could be the case here.
                Agreed. Herrera fought very good,and his style is tough for Danny. But to say Danny panics when he sees blood is BS and nonsense from Herrera!

Comment

Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
                  In my oppinion Garcia lost to theophane also. Garcias cryptonite is movement. If people stand in front of him he can hit them with that baseballbat letfhook. If you move he cant settle his feet.

Comment

One thing for sure we can forget about Garcia being the next guy for Floyd anytime soon.

Herrera surprised me last night, he is right. But Danny didn't seem as strong as he was in the Matthyese fight either. A sign that it's time to move up and start that next journey..

Comment

Working...
                    X