Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Danny Garcia-Mauricio Herrera Post Fight Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Danny Garcia-Mauricio Herrera Post Fight Presser

Bill Emes catches the post fight press conference to Danny Garcia vs. Mauricio Herrera, which took place on March 15th at the Colisio Ruben Rodriguez in Bayamon, Puerto Rico. Hear from Garcia, Herrera, the trainers of both boxers, Golden Boy VP Eric Gomez and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      Nobody is going to take the chance of fighting Denny in Puerto Rico again ,a rematch should be granted. If this decision went Herrera way contracts would had been signed in the press conferences.
      Now they want to blame the weight ,the problem they have if they move to 147 is Denny is no longer a Champion and he would have to fight for a belt ,and be able to box a little bit more. I really can't see him beating a top WW.

Comment

Ah man i feel so bad for Herrera, he fought like a man possessed throughout the fight and even/especially the last round. You could even see it on Garcia's face in between rounds, he had a bewildered "what the **** is going on" face.

I hope he picks up a big fan base from this and makes some bank in the future.

Comment

If they don't rematch Herrera watch out ,Johan Perez will be next in line. This is somebody Denny can easily beat ,Johan Perez gave Paul Spadafora his first loss ,this is a fight GBP will likely seek to try and get another fight in PR. Mark my word.

Comment

Herrera is calm and knows he won I feel bad for him he really worked hard for nothing

Comment

Angel and Danny both seemed defensive and they spoke many times from a losers stand point. They know they got away with one and had to keep reverting back to "I'm just glad I won". I want one fighter....just one, to say the truth at the end of a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pimp-Hand View Post
                Angel and Danny both seemed defensive and they spoke many times from a losers stand point. They know they got away with one and had to keep reverting back to "I'm just glad I won". I want one fighter....just one, to say the truth at the end of a fight.
                They're are trying to save face while masking the truth

Comment

All of the greats received a nod in the close difficult to score bouts. Herrera fough well but it wasn't like he took the titles from Swift. just akward shietyy style bad matchup of Swift. Next time looking for a quick rebound to wipe away the doubt...

Comment

Working...
                  X