Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: M. Herrera: I Made The Fight, I Beat Danny Garcia!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: M. Herrera: I Made The Fight, I Beat Danny Garcia!

BAYAMON, Puerto Rico - Unified Super Lightweight World Champion Danny "Swift" Garcia (28-0, 16 KOs) defeated Mauricio "El Maestro" Herrera (20-4, 7 KOs) via a majority decision to remain undefeated on Saturday night in front of a sold-out crowd at Coliseo Ruben Rodriguez in Bayamon, Puerto Rico on SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING®.

[Click Here To Read More]

if u ko'd him u would of been dq'd

Comment

Yeah you did. Herrera is the new Champ.

Comment

for the non spanish speaking peeps his nickname means "teacher" he sure as fuk did take danny to school yesterday

Comment

Like my sig says, The Teacher taught Danny a thing or two about boxing, now let's hope he teaches him Spanish next.

Comment

I guess Floyd has just found his next opponent, who on paper is enjoying a nice winning streak.
            Danny dog **** Garcia, you just won the Mayweather call up

Comment

Mo Herrera might be the most underrated fighter in the sport.

Comment

lol at how fast people jump ship damn

Comment

I c everybody talkin down on the CHAMP is either mentioning something about race, r khan fans, or just straight rookies to boxing. It was a good fight. Herrera however didn't win. Punches landed were close but the CHAMP clearly landed the more meaningful punches throughout the whole fight. Won't b surprised if the Garcia family ask for the rematch just to shut all u birds up AGAIN....... AND STILL!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X