Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Scott Says Deontay Wilder's Left Hook Left Him Senseless

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Scott Says Deontay Wilder's Left Hook Left Him Senseless

Bayamon, Puerto Rico - Deontay "Bronx Bomber" Wilder (31-0, 31 KOs) dazzled the crowd with a powerful first round knockout over Malik "King" Scott (36-2-1, 13 KOs). The knockout, which came at 1:36 of the round, was the result of a quick left-right combination that sent Scott crashing to the canvas and unable to answer the 10-count. [Click Here To Read More]

you can do it wilder just keep pushing!!

Comment

Devastating open handed slap Wilder has.

Comment

Sorry Scott you just got ICEDD

Comment

Wilder has scary power. But I still don't believe he can go deep into a fight and win.

But his power is incredibly scary.

Comment

Not buying this at all!!! Smh fixed fight with paid off judges.... What a double header tonight.

Comment

LEFT hOOK-------------------told ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                Not buying this at all!!! Smh fixed fight with paid off judges.... What a double header tonight.
                Really awful night of boxing, I wish the sport could just be real and not so scripted.

Comment

Khan would have ate that left hook and smile. He took a dive you could tell how terrified he was of wilder in there and was waiting for the 1st decent punch to land so he can play dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Really awful night of boxing, I wish the sport could just be real and not so scripted.
                    You wanna know what really sucked to me??? Knowing they was gonna rob Herrera while I was watching him out box my boy Danny. Not only does he get his ass kicked but now boxing as sport just gets embarrassed with the judges poor scoring.

Comment

Working...
                    X