No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC: Garcia-Herrera, Wilder-Scott To Have Open Scoring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC: Garcia-Herrera, Wilder-Scott To Have Open Scoring

The World Boxing Council headed by its recently elected president Mauricio Sulaiman has praised the Puerton Rico Boxing Commission and said the organization “is very proud to be back in Puerto Rico for a major boxing show” which will feature the title defense of WBC Super Lightweight Champion Danny Garcia against Mauricio Herrera and the heavyweight final elimination fight between Deontay Wilder and Malik Scott. [Click Here To Read More]

nobody wants open scoring?? wtf! not like danny was losing a decision but still

Comment

The Don lives on.

Open scoring may subtract from the entertainment of a fight but it also removes potential corruption by exposing scorecards early.

Comment

I really dislike open scoring, it takes away effort from the boxers a la canelo vs trout

Comment

What is the supposed advantage to open scoring again?

Comment

there should be more open scoring, it's great

we can know well beforehand that a robbery is coming(for chair throwing purposes), fighters will know if they are behind and there shouldn't be any "uhh well i thought i was winning the fight" post fight

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
              What is the supposed advantage to open scoring again?
              Idk but I do know I don't like knowing the scores. It takes away the enjoyment of the final rds the way it in the Canelo vs Trout.

Comment

This really kills boxing. Open scoring really saps out the match. Crowd pro for one fighter will definitely influence the scoring and the boxer can just be throwing unintelligible punches and not being effective but the cheers away the judges. Open scoring needs to be halted, it's not a good thing, I see it having more cons than pros.

Comment

I don't like this

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                    there should be more open scoring, it's great

we can know well beforehand that a robbery is coming(for chair throwing purposes), fighters will know if they are behind and there shouldn't be any "uhh well i thought i was winning the fight" post fight
                    So they cna throw it during instead of after?

It's not going to stop b.s scoring

Comment

Working...
                    X