No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Katsidis' Homecoming Win Was Emotional Ride

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Katsidis' Homecoming Win Was Emotional Ride

STAGE two of an emotional homecoming for Michael Katsidis has been successfully completed after the two-time former world champion made a triumphant return to the ring in Toowoomba last night.

Katsidis ended two years in the world boxing wilderness with a third-round stoppage of Eddy Comaro in front of a packed house of adoring fans at Rumours International.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great to hear that he won, and via stoppage. Even though it was some unknown tomato can, "upwards and onwards" as long as he's happy with the result. Maybe now he can start working towards other scraps at 135, like rematches with Burns and/or Mitchell, or finally fight Murray. Beltran, maybe? Plenty of good non-world-title-level fights to be made.

He should definitely avoid Crawford and Vazquez, though. They're all kinds of wrong for him.

Comment

"Tough Indonesian" my arse. It was like a scene from the Mickey Rourke film, The Wrestler. I hope MK steps it up fast and soon.

Comment

Kats was always one of those fighters you had to love, but I'd rather just seem him stay away from the ring. He's been in wars and given me many memories I'm thankful for, but I don't want to see him get hurt anymore. Wish him the best and I'll support him, but I don't want to be mourning what's happened to him years down the road.

Comment

Sorry, but... two time INTERIM belt holder, ie. NOT a world champion.

Comment

I haven't seen this guy since he lost to JMM. I am glad he's back, I like Katsidis.

Comment

Working...
            X